Caution: Wear safety glasses before installing Lock, Stock, & Barrel. Ensure that the weapon is unloaded & safe.
PARTS INCLUDED IN KIT
- 16″ Barrel
- 2. Guide Rod Assembly
- Accelerator Cuff
1. Remove the slide from the your Glock.
2. Remove your factory guide rod and barrel
3. Unscrew and remove Accelerator and Accelerator Cuff from your new AMG barrel.
4. Install AMG barrel into slide, Install included guide rod.
5. Slide accelerator and accelerator cuff into barrel. (Image A)
6. Manually thread it onto barrel until accelerator and cuff touch the slide ensuring the accelerator and cuff have mated. (Image B)
7. Loosen accelerator cuff until the set screw aligns with a flat spot on the threads. (Image C)
8. Tighten set screw and install the complete slide onto your
9. Rack the slide manually ensuring the slide returns into the
battery position freely without interference from cuff.
10. Now you are ready to install your stock.
TO ATTACH STOCK TO THE FRAME
11. At bottom middle of the stock, pull back the locking spring
about a ½ inch and turn ¼ to lock back (Image D)
12. Grasp Pistol and insert frame plug into open space in frame
directly behind magwell, making sure it is completely
inserted. Turn locking spring back ¼ turn to fully lock stock onto frame. (Image E)
13. The stock can be adjusted up or down and tightened by
using the Stock Height adjusting screw (Image E)
Completed Lock Stock & Barrel Installed. (Image F)